Yes. The 2’ x 2’ and 2’ x 4’ will fit into any standard troffer. For strip or wrap fixtures, our 1’ x 4’ model is a better fit.
Replace Inefficient tubes
The LED Magnetic Retrofit is a direct replacement for inefficient fluorescent tubes. In just a few minutes, your existing troffers, strips or wraps can be converted to energy-efficient, long-lasting LED light while preserving the look of your space.
Converting fluorescent tubes to LED will eliminate…
- Recurring costs from replacement parts, labor and disposal
- Safety concerns with hazardous mercury-containing fluorescent tubes
- Inconsistent light output due to dimming or burned out bulbs
Install in a Snap
The patented LED Magnetic Retrofit kit is the perfect way to quickly upgrade your fluorescent lighting to energy-efficient LED while maintaining the existing look. Equipped with rare earth magnets, this one-piece retrofit kit snaps into your existing troffer and holds, enabling hands-free wiring. Here’s how simple it is:
- Remove the existing bulbs and ballast
- Magnetically attach the Magnetic Retrofit
- Connect power via wiring quick connector
- Close up the fixture and restore power
Long term efficiency
Our LED Magnetic Retrofit can be installed in minutes, but the long-term impact on energy and maintenance costs is just as impressive.
- This magnetic LED light strip delivers up to 157 lumens per watt, providing optimal light while using minimal energy
- Rated for up to 100,000 hours and backed by a 10-year warranty, you’re looking at well over a decade of uninterrupted, highly efficient light.
- Each of our four available models offer unique energy saving features, such as adjustable wattage, 0-10V dimming or tri-level dimming and sensor compatibility.
Improve user experience
Create a better looking and more comfortable work space. The LED Magnetic Retrofit delivers improved efficiency and quality light, resulting in a better experience for anyone using the space.
- Achieve uniform light output from fixture to fixture, room to room
- Set optimal light levels based on occupant preferences or time of day
Earn top rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated luminaire, this magnetic LED retrofit kit will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Lead your industry
Many grid ceiling environments benefit from long-lasting, low-maintenance lighting. Here are some common markets and applications for the LED Magnetic Retrofit:
- Schools and universities
- Offices and municipal buildings
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
Let's Talk Numbers
The LED Magnetic Retrofit is moderately priced but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on upfront cost, available rebates and an easy installation process, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
To find the potential ROI for your upcoming project, use our Payback Calculator
For more resources on the LED Magnetic Retrofit, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the LED Magnetic Retrofit.
Q:Does the Magnetic Retrofit fit into any 2x2 and 2x4 troffer?
Q:Are the magnets strong enough to hold the fixture?
The rare earth magnets are strong enough to support the retrofit kit during installation, but are not meant to support it long term. Once the kit is wired in, it should be secured to the troffer with the included screws.
Still have questions? We can help!