Yes. The 2’ x 2’ and 2’ x 4’ will fit into any standard troffer. For strip or wrap fixtures, our 1’ x 4’ model is a better fit.
Replace inefficient tubes
The LED Magnetic Retrofit is a direct replacement for inefficient fluorescent tubes. In just a few minutes, your existing troffers can be converted to energy efficient, long lasting LED light while preserving the look of your space.
Upgrading to LED will eliminate…
- Recurring costs from replacement parts, labor and disposal
- Safety concerns with hazardous mercury-containing fluorescent tubes
- Inconsistent light output due to dimming or burned out bulbs
The LED Magnetic Retrofit can be installed in minutes, but the long-term impact on energy and maintenance costs is just as impressive.
- An adjustable wattage driver enables you to choose the level of brightness that you’ll need in your space, then set the wattage based only on what you need.
- Delivering up to 157 lumens per watt (LPW), the Magnetic Retrofit offers all the light you need while using less energy.
- Rated for up to 100,000 hours (at L70) and backed by a 10-year warranty, you’re looking at well over a decade of uninterrupted, highly efficient light.
- For maximum efficiency, the Magnetic Retrofit can be wired to after market sensors to enable occupancy sensing or daylight harvesting.
Installs in a snap
The patented LED Magnetic Retrofit kit is the perfect way to quickly upgrade your fluorescent lighting to energy-efficient LED while maintaining the existing look. Equipped with rare earth magnets, this one-piece retrofit kit snaps into your existing troffer and holds, enabling hands-free wiring. Here’s how simple it is:
- Remove the existing bulbs and ballast
- Magnetically attach the Magnetic Retrofit
- Connect power via wiring quick connector
- Close up the fixture and restore power
Update your space
Many grid ceiling environments benefit from long-lasting, low-maintenance lighting. Here are some of the examples we’ve come across.
- Schools and universities
- Offices and municipal buildings
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
Earn top rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated luminaire, the LED Magnetic Retrofit will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Let's talk numbers
The LED Magnetic Retrofit is moderately priced but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on upfront cost, available rebates and an easy installation process, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
For more resources on the LED Magnetic Retrofit, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the LED Magnetic Retrofit.
Q:Does the Magnetic Retrofit fit into any 2x2 and 2x4 troffer?
Q:Are the magnets strong enough to hold the fixture?
The rare earth magnets are strong enough to support the retrofit kit during installation, but are not meant to support it long term. Once the kit is wired in, it should be secured to the troffer with the included screws.
Still have questions? We can help!