There is an optional PIR sensor available for the SL that enables occupancy sensing and daylight harvesting. It is currently available on an MTO (made to order) basis. Please reach out to your local Litetronics rep to discus this option.
Replace inefficient fixtures
The LED Round High Bay SL is a one-for-one replacement for traditional fixtures in high ceiling locations. With this LED upgrade, you can…
- Reduce energy costs by 60-80% over HID fixtures
- Eliminate operational delays caused by warm-up and re-strike times
- Cut routine maintenance costs associated with short-life bulbs
- Avoid safety concerns created by poor lighting conditions
Read the case study on how our high bays helped improve visibility and reduce energy for this community pool.
Efficiency meets affordability
The High Bay SL is a basic, performance driven LED fixture that comes with all the need-to-have options, without the budget-breaking price. It delivers 130 lumens per watt, with lumen levels ranging from 13,000 – 26,000.
Need more bang for your buck?
- Focused light output through a frosted lens ensures soft, even illumination, without the loss factor of traditional fixtures
- They High Bay SL has a rated life of 50,000 hours, so even if its used 14 hours per day, you can expect close to a decade of uninterrupted light.
Visibility is key in areas with manufacturing lines, inventory storage, machinery, or where cleanliness and sanitation are required. Appropriate lumen levels, distribution of light and consistent, long life ensure high visual acuity without unexpected interruptions.
Designed for demanding environments
High ceiling applications can present their own unique challenges. Our high bays have been used across various environments, including industrial facilities, manufacturing plants, big box retail centers, and even indoor swimming pools. And while each application has different requirements, the SL thrives in tough conditions.
- Superior surge protection (10kV) eliminates outages and repair costs caused by power surges
- Backed by an IP65 rating, the fixture is dust-tight and completely sealed to moisture, even low pressure jets.
- The polycarbonate lens is extremely durable and impact resistant across a range of temperatures.
- The SL can take the heat, operating at full efficiency at temperatures ranging from -40°F to 115°F
Litetronics prides itself on designing products that are just as easy to install as they are to order. The LED High Bay SL has a variety of mounting options to fit each application.
- The standard hook mount enables easy snap hook attachment to existing HID layouts or structural mounts.
- A yoke mount bracket is also available to enable multi-directional lighting from any ceiling or wall mounted location
Earn top rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated luminaire, the LED High Bay SL will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Update your space
Many high ceiling facilities benefit from long lasting, low maintenance lighting. Here are some common markets and applications for the High Bay SL.
- Warehouse and storage
- Industrial facilities
- Sports facilities and gyms
- Retail centers
- Manufacturing floors
Let's talk numbers
The LED Round High Bay SL is moderately priced but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on available rebates and low labor costs for installation, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
To find the potential ROI for your upcoming project, use our Payback Calculator
For more resources on the LED High Bay SL, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the LED High Bay SL.
Q:Is the High Bay SL available with a sensor?
Q:What lens types are available for this product?
The SL comes standard with a polycarbonate, frosted lens.
Q:What is IP65?
An IP (ingress protection) rating is used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from dust or moisture. Our IP65 rating means that this product is completed sealed and protected against dust, as well as water equivalent to low pressure jets.
Still have questions? We can help!