Yes. The standard model is available without a built-in sensor for all three available wattages.
Replace inefficient fixtures
The LED Round High Bay PL is a one-for-one replacement for traditional fixtures in high ceiling locations. With this LED upgrade, you can…
- Reduce energy costs by 60-80% over HID fixtures
- Eliminate operational delays caused by warm-up and re-strike times
- Cut routine maintenance costs associated with short-life bulbs
- Avoid safety concerns created by poor lighting conditions
Read the case study on how our high bays helped improve visibility and reduce energy for this community pool.
High ceilings. High performance.
The PL is a premium fixture, delivering top-of-the-line efficiency for ceilings ranging from 20′ to 40′.
- Operates at 140 LPW with lumen levels ranging from 16,100 to 33,600
- Rated for a 100,000-hour life in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 149°F
- Delivers focused, even light at a 110° beam angle ensuring coverage from fixture to fixture
You may also be interested in our 50,000-hour High Bay SL
Visibility is key in areas with manufacturing lines, inventory storage, machinery, or where cleanliness and sanitation are required. Appropriate lumen levels, distribution of light and consistent, long life ensure high visual acuity without unexpected interruptions.
Up to the challenge
Our LED high bays have been used across various environments, including industrial facilities, manufacturing plants, retail centers and even swimming pools. While each application has unique challenges, the PL was built for tough conditions.
- Superior surge protection (10kV) eliminates outages and repair costs caused by power surges
- Backed by an IP69K rating, the fixture is dust-tight and completely sealed to moisture, even from high pressure jets
- The polycarbonate lens is extremely durable and impact resistant across a range of temperatures
- The PL can take the heat, operating at full efficiency in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 149°F
Customize energy use
Each High Bay PL can be individually fine-tuned to deliver the necessary light and functionality for your space. Select models come equipped with a built-in sensor, enabling complete control over…
- Occupancy sensing, which detects motion in the space
- Daylight harvesting, which reduces light output based on natural light
Adaptability is key
Litetronics prides itself on designing products that are just as easy to install as they are to order. The LED High Bay PL has a variety of mounting options to fit each application.
- The standard snap hook enables easy snap hook attachment to existing HID layouts or structural mounts.
- A yoke mount bracket is available to enable multi-directional lighting from any ceiling or wall mounted location
- The PL can be pendant mounted with ¾” NPT pipe by simply unscrewing the snap hook
Earn top rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated luminaire, the LED High Bay PL will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Update your space
Many high ceiling facilities benefit from long lasting, low maintenance lighting. Here are some common markets and applications for the High Bay PL:
- Warehouse and storage
- Retail centers
- Manufacturing floors
- Industrial facilities
- Sports facilities and gyms
Let's talk numbers
The LED High Bay PL is moderately priced but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on available rebates and low labor costs for installation, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
To find the potential ROI for your upcoming project, use our Payback Calculator
For more resources on the LED High Bay PL, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the LED High Bay PL.
Q:Is the High Bay PL available without the sensor?
Q:Can I use the remote control to change settings on multiple fixtures?
Yes. The same remote control can be used to adjust each and every high bay. Once you have your settings, you can save those settings under 1 of 4 “modes.” That way, each fixture can be programmed with the touch of one button.
Q:Can this high bay be pendant mounted?
Yes. The fixture can be pendant mounted with the help of our Pendant Mounting Cover, part # HBCAM20. View the spec sheet for details.
Still have questions? We can help!