Yes. Hardware for both the standard surface mounting or optional suspension mounting kit are stainless steel and corrosion resistant.
Replace Inefficient Bulbs
The LED Vapor Tight Slim Strip is a replacement for fluorescent or HID fixtures in areas where moisture and temperature are major factors, such as car washes or commercial refrigerators. Designed to withstand harsh conditions, this fixture guarantees optimal efficiency and protection. Upgrading to these LED vapor tight fixtures will eliminate…
- Malfunctioning due to moisture penetrating the fixture
- Corrosion and light discoloration caused by chemicals
- Ongoing costs associates with regular maintenance and bulb replacement
When it comes to lighting, certain environments demand extra protective measures. Car washes, parking garages and commercial kitchens are just a few examples that are subject to regular moisture, condensation, wash downs or large fluctuations in temperature. Here’s a few reasons you can trust the our vapor tight LED strips in your harsh environment.
- An IP67 rating guarantees protection from dust, high pressure wash downs and even total submersion in water for up to 30 minutes
- The IK10 rating (measured on a scale of 1-10) guarantees protection against mechanical wear and tear, including direct impacts to the fixture
- The fixture and all included hardware are corrosion resistant, meaning they’ll stand up to moisture and chemicals
Install in minutes
Litetronics prides itself on designing products that are just as easy to install as they are to order. These vapor tight LED lights are no exception. Here’s what you need to know about the installation process.
- Corrosion resistant hardware ensures long term durability for surface or suspension mounted applications
- The 4’ model can be connected for a longer run of fixtures from one power source
- At only 1.5” in diameter, this fixture can fit into small spaces both indoors and outdoors
Our vapor-proof LED lights can be installed in minutes, but the long-term impact on energy and maintenance costs is just as impressive.
- Available in a 30W 4’ or 55W 8’ option and producing up to 130 lumens per watt (LPW), this fixture will drastically cut operating costs while delivering the quality light needed for harsh environments
- With the ability to connect the 4’ fixture end over end, more space can be covered from one power source, eliminating the need to run new conduit and electrical lines
- Both sizes are rated at up to 50,000 hours (at L70) and backed by a 5-year warranty, resulting in years of uninterrupted, highly efficient light
Update your space
While harsh environments present unique challenges, they can still benefit from the significant energy savings of LED. Here are some of the examples we’ve come across.
- Commercial kitchens and refrigerators
- Car washes and parking garages
- Food and beverage process plants
- Woodworking shops and mechanical workspaces
Earn Top Rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated luminaire, our vapor tight LED light fixtures will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Let's Talk Numbers
This vapor proof light fixture is moderately priced but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on upfront cost, available rebates and an easy installation process, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
To find the potential ROI for your upcoming project, use our Payback Calculator
For more resources on the LED Vapor Tight Slim Strip, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the LED Vapor Tight Strip.
Q:Is the hardware for the Vapor Tight corrosion resistant?
Q:How many units can be linked together?
Only the 4’ model can be connected fixture to fixture, but this 30W unit can be daisy chained to include up to 33 units, reaching just under 300 feet.
Still have questions? We can help!