This certification, assigned by the National Sanitation Foundation, approves equipment as safe to use in keeping with food grade lighting standards.
Replace Inefficient HID Fixtures
The LED NSF High Bay is a one-for-one replacement for HID fixtures in sanitation-focused, high ceiling locations.
With these food grade LED lighting fixtures, you can…
- Reduce energy costs by up to 70% compared to high wattage fixtures
- Cut maintenance costs associated with short-life bulbs
- Eliminate operational delays caused by warm-up and re-strike times
- Avoid safety concerns created by poor lighting conditions
Strict government regulations in the food and beverage industry were put in place to maintain a sanitary environment and prevent the risk of contamination. These food grade light fixtures deliver top of the line efficiency while maintaining a heightened level of sanitation and minimizing time and effort on maintenance and cleaning.
- A smooth outer shell eliminates exposed hardware and crevices where moisture and bacteria can accumulate to cause contamination issues.
- Corrosion resistant with a stainless-steel mounting hook, this food grade lighting has no problems in areas where salt or chemicals are present.
- The standard polycarbonate lens is thinner and lighter, yet stronger than glass, delivering long term durability with less maintenance.
Even under strict requirements, our food grade LED lights deliver top of the line efficiency.
- This LED fixture delivers 130 lumens per watt, with lumen levels ranging from 6,500 – 19,500.
- The Gen 2 fixture delivers 130 lumens per watt, with lumen levels ranging from 14,000 – 28,000.
- They NSF High Bay has a rated life of 50,000 hours, so even if its used 14 hours per day, you can expect close to a decade of uninterrupted light.
- Focused light output ensures illumination where its truly needed, without the loss factor of traditional fixtures
Litetronics prides itself on designing products that are just as easy to install as they are to order. The LED NSF High Bay can be mounted using the following methods.
- Our standard mounting option enables easy snap hook attachment to exiting HID layouts or supported structural mounts.
Earn top rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated luminaire, the LED NSF High Bay will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Update your space
Many food and beverage facilities require this extra level of sanitation. Here are some of the most popular environments for the LED NSF High Bay:
- Food and beverage processing
- Farming and agricultural facilities
- Commercial kitchens
- Manufacturing facilities
Let's talk numbers
The LED NSF High Bay is moderately priced but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency and sanitation. Based on available rebates and low labor costs for installation, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
To find the potential ROI for your upcoming project, use our Payback Calculator
For more resources on the LED NSF High Bay, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the LED NSF High Bay.
Q:What is an NSF rating?
Q:Can this product be pendant mounted?
No. Currently, this product can only be hook mounted.
Still have questions? We can help!