Yes. It is available without a built-in sensor in various wattages. Take a look at our spec sheet to view available options.
Better for business
The LED Linear High Bay is a one-for-one replacement for fluorescent fixtures in high ceiling locations.
With this LED upgrade, you can…
- Reduce energy costs by up to 70% compared to high wattage fixtures
- Cut maintenance costs associated with short-life bulbs
- Eliminate operational delays caused by warm-up and re-strike times
- Avoid safety concerns created by poor lighting conditions
Visibility is key in areas with manufacturing lines, inventory storage, machinery, or where cleanliness and sanitation are required. Appropriate lumen levels, distribution of light and consistent, long life ensure high visual acuity without unexpected interruptions.
Efficiency at its best
LED Linear High Bay fixtures go above and beyond the standards, setting the bar for efficiency and delivering maximum energy savings.
- This fixture delivers up to 160 lumens per watt, providing optimal light while using minimal energy
- Rated for up to 100,000 hours and backed by a 10-year warranty, you’re looking at well over a decade of uninterrupted, highly efficient light.
Customize energy use
Each Linear High Bay can be individually fine-tuned to deliver the necessary light and functionality for your space. While highly efficient on its own, this fixture can accommodate a pluggable sensor, which can be added on to enable occupancy sensing and daylight harvesting.
- Each fixture can be used with or without a sensor
- A sensor can be easily added at any time
- Sensor settings can be adjusted from the ground via remote control
Designed for demanding environments
High ceiling applications can present their own unique challenges. Our high bay linear LED lights have been used across various environments, including industrial facilities, manufacturing plants, big box retail centers, and even school swimming pools. And while each application has different challenges, this high bay was built for tough conditions.
- Equipped with a polycarbonate lens (10X stronger than glass or plastic)
- Damp location rated (approved for use in areas containing moisture/condensation)
- Optional wire guard available for applications that need added protection
Litetronics prides itself on designing products that are just as easy to install as they are to order. The LED Linear High Bay can be mounted using the following methods.
- The included standard suspension kit enables the Linear High Bay to be anchored to a finished ceiling or looped around an existing structural beam
- An optional accessory kit allows the fixture to be surface or pendant mounted
Earn top rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated luminaire, the LED Linear High Bay light will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Update Your Space
Many high ceiling facilities benefit from long lasting, low maintenance lighting. Here are some common markets and applications for the Linear High Bay:
- Warehouse and storage
- Industrial facilities
- Sports facilities and gyms
- Retail centers
- Manufacturing floors
Let's Talk Numbers
The LED Linear High Bay is moderately priced but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on available rebates and low labor costs for installation, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
To find the potential ROI for your upcoming project, use our Payback Calculator
For more resources on the LED Linear High Bay, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the LED Linear High Bay.
Q:Is the Linear High Bay available without the sensor?
Q:Can I use the remote control to change settings on multiple fixtures?
Yes. The same remote control can be used to adjust each and every high bay. Once you have your settings, you can save those settings under 1 of 4 “modes.” That way, each fixture can be programmed with the touch of one button.
Q:Can this high bay be pendant mounted?
No. Currently the fixture cannot be pendant mounted.
Still have questions? We can help!