The LED Wrap Fixure includes four unique wattage settings as well as three color temperature options. Take a look at the spec sheet for exact wattages and lumen levels.
Replace inefficient tubes
The LED Wrap Fixture provides the latest in energy-efficiency along with long-lasting, uniform light and an improved look for your space.
Upgrading to LED will eliminate…
- Recurring costs from replacement parts, labor and disposal
- Safety concerns with hazardous mercury-containing fluorescent tubes
- Inconsistent light output due to dimming or burned out bulbs
One unit covers it all
Designed with versatility in mind, this fixture includes adjustable color temperature as well as adjustable wattage, allowing the installer to fine-tune the output to best meet the needs of the application.
- Choose from three unique wattage/output levels
- Choose from three unique color temperature options (3500K, 4000K or 5000K)
- Utilize 0-10V dimming to further customize your lighting needs while also reducing energy
Litetronics prides itself on designing products that are just as easy to install as they are to order, and this fixture is no exception. Here’s what you need to know about the installation process.
- The lightweight, two-piece design allows for the mounting plate to be secured to the ceiling first. Then, the lamp component is hung from the plate for wiring before being reattached to the plate.
Long lasting, low maintenance
- Delivering up to 130 lumens per watt, the LED Strip Fixture delivers all the light you need, using minimal energy
- This fixture is rated at 100,000 hours and backed by a 10-year warranty, resulting in well over a decade of uninterrupted, highly efficient light
Update your space
Applications that run fluorescent strip lighting can benefit significantly from switching to LED. Here are some of the markets we’ve worked in.
- Schools and universities
- Offices and municipal buildings
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
- Workshops and garages
Let's Talk Numbers
The LED Wrap Fixture is moderately priced but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on upfront cost, available rebates and an easy installation process, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
To find the potential ROI for your upcoming project, use our Payback Calculator
For more resources on the LED Strip Fixture, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the LED Wrap Fixture.
Q:How many different light levels and color temperatures are available in this unit?
Still have questions? We can help!