The LED Wrap Fixure includes four unique wattage settings as well as three color temperature options. Take a look at the spec sheet for exact wattages and lumen levels.
Better for business
Outdated, inefficient lighting not only impacts the look of a space, but also the facility’s bottom line. The LED Wrap Fixture provides the latest in energy efficiency combined with long-lasting, uniform light, ensuring an improved overall look as well as several financial benefits, including…
- A reduction in energy costs
- Elimination of routine maintenance
- Eligibility for top utility rebates
- Long-life beyond the initial payback period
One unit covers it all
Designed with versatility in mind, this linear wrap fixture includes adjustable color temperature as well as adjustable wattage, allowing the installer to fine-tune the output to best meet the needs of the application.
- Choose from four unique wattage/lumen levels
- Choose from three unique color temperature options (3500K, 4000K or 5000K)
- Utilize 0-10V dimming to further customize your lighting needs while also reducing energy
Litetronics prides itself on designing products that are just as easy to install as they are to order, and this fixture is no exception. The lightweight, two-piece design allows for the mounting plate to be secured to the ceiling first. Then, the lamp component is suspended from the plate to free up your hands for wiring. When wiring is complete, the lamp attaches to the mounting plate and sits flush to the ceiling for a clean, modern look.
Long term efficiency
Our LED Wrap Fixture can be installed in minutes, but the long-term impact on energy and maintenance costs is just as impressive.
- This fixture delivers up to 130 lumens per watt, providing optimal light while using minimal energy
- Rated for up to 100,000 hours and backed by a 10-year warranty, you’re looking at well over a decade of uninterrupted, highly efficient light.
Earn Top Rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated luminaire, the LED Wrap Fixture will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Update your space
Applications that run fluorescent strip lighting can benefit significantly from switching to LED. Here are some of the markets we’ve worked in.
- Schools and universities
- Offices and municipal buildings
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
- Workshops and garages
Let's Talk Numbers
The LED Wrap Fixture is moderately priced but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on upfront cost, available rebates and an easy installation process, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
To find the potential ROI for your upcoming project, use our Payback Calculator
For more resources on the LED Wrap Fixture, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the LED Wrap Fixture.
Q:How many different light levels and color temperatures are available in this unit?
Still have questions? We can help!