The occupancy and daylight sensors can both be adjusted via remote control (part # SCR053)
Replace inefficient tubes
The LED Stairwell Fixture provides the latest in energy-efficiency along with long-lasting, uniform light and an improved look for your space.
Upgrading to LED will eliminate…
- Wasted energy due to high output in low-use spaces
- Recurring costs from replacement parts, labor, and disposal
- Inconsistent light output due to dimming or burned out bulbs
The best of both worlds
Optimize your space for both occupant safety and energy savings with the LED Stairwell Fixture.
- Save energy in low-use locations with occupancy sensing. When the space is vacant, lights will dim down to conserve energy.
- Reduce energy use with daylight harvesting. The fixture output will automatically adjust based on available light in the space.
- Adjust sensor settings easily from the ground via remote control.
One unit covers it all
Designed with versatility in mind, this fixture includes adjustable color temperature as well as adjustable wattage, allowing the installer to fine-tune the output to best meet the needs of the application.
- Choose from three unique wattage/output levels
- Choose from three unique color temperature options (3500K, 4000K or 5000K)
- Utilize 0-10V dimming to further customize your lighting needs while also reducing energy
Long lasting, low maintenance
- Delivering up to 130 lumens per watt, the LED Stairwell Fixture delivers all the light you need, using minimal energy
- This fixture is rated at 100,000 hours and backed by a 10-year warranty, resulting in well over a decade of uninterrupted, highly efficient light
Litetronics prides itself on designing products that are just as easy to install as they are to order, and this fixture is no exception. Here’s what you need to know about the installation process.
- The lightweight, two-piece design allows the housing to be mounted while the lamp hangs below. Once mounted and wired, the fixture snaps back together, tool-free.
- The fixture is typically surface-mounted, but can also be suspended or mounted directly to t-grid rails for use in overhead or angled wall wash applications.
Update your space
Applications that run fluorescent strip lighting can benefit significantly from switching to LED. Here are some of the markets we’ve worked in.
- Schools and universities
- Offices and municipal buildings
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
- Workshops and garages
Let's Talk Numbers
The LED Stairwell Fixture is moderately priced but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on upfront cost, available rebates and an easy installation process, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
To find the potential ROI for your upcoming project, use our Payback Calculator
For more resources on the LED Stairwell Fixture, visit our Resource Center