Our retrofit kit is equipped with adjustable brackets that can accommodate a housing width of 2.75” up to 5”. This should cover most housings out there, but please take measurements ahead of time to ensure you have the right fit.
REPLACE INEFFICIENT TUBES
The LED Strip Retrofit is a direct replacement for inefficient fluorescent tubes. In just a few minutes, your existing troffers can be converted to energy efficient, long lasting LED light while preserving the look of your space.
Upgrading to LED will eliminate…
- Recurring costs from replacement parts, labor and disposal
- Safety concerns with hazardous mercury-containing fluorescent tubes
- Inconsistent light output due to dimming or burned out bulbs
Long lasting, low maintenance
Do more with less
Rated as a DLC Premium product and delivering up to 130 lumens per watt (LPW), the Strip Retrofit delivers all the light you need, using minimal energy.
Set it and forget it
The Strip Retrofit is rated at 100,000 hours (at L70) and backed by a 10-year warranty, resulting in well over a decade of uninterrupted, highly efficient light.
Litetronics prides itself on designing products that are just as easy to install as they are to order. This is particularly true of the LED Strip Retrofit. Here’s what to expect of the installation process.
- Once the lens, bulbs and ballast are removed, the housing will remain to accommodate the LED Strip Retrofit
- The retrofit kit will mount directly to the existing housing, reducing waste and eliminating the need for repainting the ceiling
- Adjustable brackets on the retrofit make it adaptable to strip fixture housings that are anywhere from 2.75” to 5” wide
- Using a template tool, new screws will be secured in the housing, enabling the retrofit kit to hang freely while wiring connections are made
- When wiring is complete, the retrofit can be swung up into the closed position and secured with a few simple screws
Earn top rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated luminaire, the LED Strip Retrofit will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Update your space
Applications that run fluorescent strip lighting can be retrofitted to LED and benefit from significant energy savings. Here are some of the markets we’ve worked in.
- Schools and universities
- Offices and municipal buildings
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
- Workshops and garages
Let's talk numbers
The LED Strip Retrofit is moderately priced but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on upfront cost, available rebates and an easy installation process, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
For more resources on the LED Strip Retrofit, visit our Resource Center