This battery backup unit delivers emergency power to a wide range of Litetronics smart LED panels, troffers and retrofits. In the event of a power outage, it supplies the connected fixture with 90-minutes of light, enabling sufficient visibility for occupants to safely exit the space.
Designed with versatility in mind, this unit offers two options for mounting. When used with our range of grid ceiling solutions, the indicator module can be recessed in an adjacent panel. When used with drywall or open ceiling applications, our second option can be directly attached to the side of the fixture via adhesive. In both options, the indicator modules include lights that communicate the current status of the unit.
- Provides 90 minutes of emergency light during power loss
- Monthly/annual self-testing
- Manual testing via remote control (optional)
- Indicator module mounting compatibility with grid ceiling,
drywall, or open ceiling applications
- ETL approved for damp locations
- 50,000-hour rated life
- 5-year warranty
- 18” of flexible conduit included