Occupancy sensing: On | Hold time (at full power): 20 minutes | Hold time (at 50% power): 1 minute
Replace Inefficient Tubes
These LED light fixtures are direct replacements for inefficient fluorescent tubes. In just a few minutes, your existing troffers can be converted to energy efficient, long lasting LED light while preserving the look of your space.
Upgrading to LED will eliminate…
- Recurring costs from replacement parts, labor and disposal
- Safety concerns with hazardous mercury-containing fluorescent tubes
- Inconsistent light output due to dimming or burned out bulbs
Long Lasting, Low Maintenance
Do more with less
Rated as a DLC Premium product and delivering up to 125 lumens per watt (LPW), this Smart Troffer delivers all the light you need, using minimal energy.
Set it and forget it
The LED Volumetric Troffer is rated at 100,000 hours (at L70) and backed by a 10-year warranty, resulting in well over a decade of uninterrupted, highly efficient light.
A Smarter Way to Work
This LED troffer represents the next evolution of commercial smart lighting, with the ability to automate your fixtures based on the specific needs of a space. With the goals of maximizing energy savings and increasing occupant experience, capabilities include….
- Bluetooth control via LiteSmart mobile app
- Occupancy sensing
- Daylight harvesting
- Time scheduling
- Group editing
- Scene selection
Adjust settings and control energy usage via mobile app or wireless remote switch
- LiteSmart offers complete control over your fixture to facility managers; includes occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting, dimming, grouping, time schedule programming and scene creation.
- If desired, those in charge of overall energy usage in your facility can use a supplemental app, LiteBright, to set the max wattage of your fixtures.
- Download LiteSmart for iOS
- Download LiteSmart for Android
- See how it works with our how-to videos
This Bluetooth wireless switch offers control over your smart light fixtures from a remote location, enabling quick access to on/off functionality as well as dimming control, daylight harvesting and scene selection.
Whether you’re seeking LED solutions for new construction or updating an existing space, this LED troffer will deliver a noticeably better experience for occupants. You can expect…
- Instant adjustments and customization over your environment
- Consistent light from fixture to fixture over the life of the product
- A high end, architectural appearance that will transform your space
Litetronics prides itself on designing products that are just as easy to install as they are to order. Our smart LED ceiling lights can be installed in a matter of minutes. Simply clear the grid space you plan to use. Raise the new troffer into place, letting it rest on the grid frame. Then, connect all wiring to the driver and close it up.
Earn Top Rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated luminaire, the LED Volumetric Troffer will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Update Your Space
Many grid ceiling environments benefit from long lasting, low maintenance lighting. Here are some common markets and applications for the LED Volumetric Troffer:
- Schools and universities
- Offices and municipal buildings
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
Let's Talk Numbers
The LED Volumetric Troffer is moderately priced, but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on upfront cost, available rebates and an easy installation process, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
To find the potential ROI for your upcoming project, use our Payback Calculator
For more resources on the LED Volumetric Troffer, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the LED Smart Volumetric Troffer.
Q:What are the default settings on the Smart Troffer?
Q:Can the smart LED light fixture be controlled without the mobile app?
Yes. It can be controlled via a remote mounted Bluetooth switch, part # BCS01. Initial setup must be done through the app, but the fixture can then be controlled via the remote switch.
Still have questions? We can help!
Still have questions? We can help!