Each fixture has a range of wattages that can be selected. A higher wattage produces more lumens, while a lower wattage produces less lumens. Before installation, you can determine your target lumens (brightness) and adjust the wattage to that setting.
Replace Inefficient Tubes
Whether renovating your space or building new, the LED Light Panel is the modern, energy-efficient choice over fluorescent tubes. With this LED option, you’re guaranteed energy cost savings as well as a clean look with quality light throughout your space.
Upgrading to LED will eliminate…
- Recurring costs from replacement parts, labor and disposal
- Safety concerns with hazardous mercury-containing fluorescent tubes
- Inconsistent light output due to dimming or burned out bulbs
Long Lasting, Low Maintenance
The LED Light Panel can be installed in minutes, but the long-term impact on energy and maintenance costs is just as impressive.
- Delivering up to 125 lumens per watt (LPW), the Light Panel delivers all the light you need, using minimal energy.
- The Light Panel is rated at 100,000 hours (at L70) and backed by a 10-year warranty, resulting in well over a decade of uninterrupted, highly efficient light.
- Each of our available models offer unique energy saving features, such as occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting, high-end trim or 0-10V dimming.
Improved user experience
Create a better looking and more comfortable work space. The LED Light Panel delivers improved efficiency and quality light, resulting in a better experience for anyone using the space.
- Achieve uniform light output from fixture to fixture, room to room
- Set optimal light levels based on occupant preferences or time of day
Install in minutes
The LED Light Panel is a great option for ensuring energy-efficiency as well as a clean, modern look. Furthermore, the installation process is simple, involving just a few quick steps.
- Clear the grid space
- Raise the panel up into the space and let it rest on the grid frame
- Make your wiring connections and restore the power
Earn Top Rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated luminaire, the LED Light Panel will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Lead your industry
Many grid ceiling environments benefit from long-lasting, low-maintenance lighting. Here are some common markets and applications for the LED Light Panel:
- Schools and universities
- Offices and municipal buildings
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
Let's Talk Numbers
Our commercial LED light panels are moderately priced but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on upfront cost, available rebates and an easy installation process, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
To find the potential ROI for your upcoming project, use our Payback Calculator
For more resources on the LED Light Panel, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the LED Light Panel.
Q:How does the adjustable wattage work?
Q:Will this product fit into all ceiling grids?
These LED ceiling panels will fit into your standard 15/16” grid or a narrow 9/16” grid without leaving any gaps.
Still have questions? We can help!