Our current offering is designed for standard grids only.
Replace Inefficient tubes
The LED Light Panel Retrofit is a direct replacement for inefficient fluorescent tubes. In just a few minutes, your existing troffers can be converted to energy-efficient, long-lasting LED light while preserving the look of your space.
Converting fluorescent tubes to LED will eliminate…
- Recurring costs from replacement parts, labor and disposal
- Safety concerns with hazardous mercury-containing fluorescent tubes
- Inconsistent light output due to dimming or burned out bulbs
Install in minutes
The LED Light Panel Retrofit is a great option to quickly upgrade your fluorescent lighting to energy-efficient LED while also updating the look of the space. This three-piece retrofit kit installs in your existing troffer in a matter of minutes. Here’s how simple it is:
- Remove the existing bulbs and ballast
- Insert the mounting rails between the troffer and grid rail
- Hang the panel from the mounting rail and connect your wiring
- Close up the panel and restore the power
Our LED Light Panel Retrofit kit can be installed in minutes, but the long-term impact on energy and maintenance costs is just as impressive.
- Delivering up to 125 lumens per watt (LPW), the LED Light Panel Retrofit kit offers all the light you need while using minimal energy.
- Rated for up to 100,000 hours and backed by a 10-year warranty, you’re looking at well over a decade of uninterrupted, highly efficient light.
- Each of our three available models offer unique energy saving features, such as occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting, high-end trim, 0-10V dimming or tri-level dimming.
Improve user experience
Create a better looking and more comfortable work space. The LED Light Panel Retrofit delivers improved efficiency and quality light, resulting in a better experience for anyone using the space.
- Achieve uniform light output from fixture to fixture, room to room
- Set optimal light levels based on occupant preferences or time of day
Earn Top Rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated product, this retrofit panel light will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Lead your industry
Many grid ceiling environments benefit from long-lasting, low-maintenance lighting. Here are some common markets and applications for the LED Light Panel Retrofit:
- Schools and universities
- Offices and municipal buildings
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
Let's Talk Numbers
The LED Light Panel Retrofit is moderately priced, but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on upfront cost, available rebates and an easy installation process, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
To find the potential ROI for your upcoming project, use our Payback Calculator
For more resources on the LED Light Panel Retrofit, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about our LED flat panel retrofit kit.
Q:Does this new product fit in both standard and narrow grids?
Q:Where can I find the LiteSmart App?
Go to the Apple or Android store to download.
Still have questions? We can help!