Our current offering is designed for standard grids only.
Enjoy easy installation
The LED Light Panel Retrofit is a fluorescent troffer replacement that can be installed in just minutes.
- Tool-less installation
- Installed in under two minutes
- Only three parts to assemble
Long lasting, low maintenance
Built to last
This product is made from 18-gauge steel with tooled seams and an anti-yellowing PMMA lens, and it’s completely sealed from bugs.
Set it and forget it
The LED Light Panel Retrofit is rated at 100,000 hours (at L70) and backed by a 10-year warranty, resulting in well over a decade of uninterrupted, highly efficient light.
Do more with less
Rated as a DLC Premium product and delivering up to 125 lumens per watt (LPW), the Light Panel Retrofit delivers all the light you need, using minimal energy.
Reduced operating costs
The LED Light Panel Retrofit is a direct replacement for inefficient fluorescent tubes. Upgrading to LED significantly reduces operating costs up to 85%.
- Energy can be further reduced by using occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting and time scheduling
- Requires zero maintenance or replacement parts over the life of the product
- Contains no hazardous materials, reduces demand on energy grid and reduces the amount of materials disposed over time
Improved work environment
Create a better looking and more comfortable work space. Whether you’re seeking LED solutions for new construction or updating an existing space, the Light Panel Retrofit will deliver a noticeably better experience for occupants.
- The Light Panel Retrofit has a modern architectural look.
- Achieve uniform light output from fixture to fixture, room to room
- Set optimal light levels based on occupant preferences, tasks performed, time of day, etc.
Earn top rebates
Rebates in your area depend on your local utility company but have the potential to drastically reduce the upfront cost of your project and increase your return on investment. As a DLC Premium rated product, the LED Light Panel Retrofit will qualify for the highest utility rebates.
Update your space
Many grid ceiling environments benefit from long-lasting, low-maintenance lighting. Here are some common markets and applications for the LED Light Panel Retrofit:
- Schools and universities
- Offices and municipal buildings
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
Let's talk numbers
The LED Light Panel Retrofit is moderately priced, but loaded with all the options you’ll need to achieve optimal efficiency. Based on upfront cost, available rebates and an easy installation process, your project can be completed for less than you think.
So, what are you waiting for?
For more resources on the LED Volumetric Retrofit, visit our Resource Center
Below are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the LED Light Panel Retrofit.
Q:Does this new product fit in both standard and narrow grids?
Q:Where can I find the LiteSmart App?
Go to the Apple or Android store to download.
Still have questions? We can help!