Used to fine-tune sensor settings after installation, from the ground.
• Brightness – Set the output level (in %) of connected lighting during occupancy
• Sensitivity – Set the occupancy sensing sensitivity
• Hold time – Set the time that the sensor will hold after the area has been vacated
• Daylight harvesting – Set the threshold of natural light level
• Stand-by dim/time – Set the light level/time required after the hold time has elapsed
• Ability to pre-program 4 seperate modes which can be saved and transferred from one fixture to another